Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Time Flies.....

Wow.

Has it seriously been a year? Time really has flown by.....

So to recap, still a penguin head, still working at Citrix, still liking my job, and still left with too little time to do what I want after work, family, etc.

Couple of things you'll hear me talking about over the next while though, Arduino and Raspberry Pi.

Been doing a fair bit of stuff with Arduino over the last few months, which has taught me a lot about using libraries, general electronics, I2C, SPI, LCD screens, accelerometers, relays and the like, but this has led me in a great big circle back to the Raspberry Pi, and more specifically what it can do with it's GPIO pins.

Expect to hear a fair bit about my struggles over the next little while, as I attempt to get my head around Python and using it to make the Pi do great things in the real world. At least, that's the idea.

Anyway, it's good to be back, and I'll be a little more diligent in keeping up to date in the future....

No comments:

Post a Comment